If you are like me and love beer, but still love any occasion to concoct fancy cocktails, you will love the Blue Bee, a beer cocktail marrying Belgian white beer with lemon and elderflower. This cocktail is refreshing with floral and citrus notes and easy to sip on while watching the big game.
- 1/2 oz lemon juice
- 1/2 oz elderflower liqueur (St. Germain)
- several dashes of a citrus bitters
- 1 white Belgian beer (Blue Moon)
- lemon slice to garnish
- In a cocktail shaker over ice mix the lemon juice, elderflower liqueur, and bitters.
- Pour into a glass and top off with beer.
- Garnish with a lemon slice.