The Bloody Michelada is like the sassy, but casual girl next door cousin to the Bloody Mary. It blends two of my favorite low-key brunch cocktails, the Michelada and the Bloody Mary. The addition of the beer lightens up the traditional Bloody Mary to make it go a bit further for your sipping pleasure on Super Bowl Sunday party.
- salt for rimming the glasses
- juice from 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh horseradish
- 1 oz Tequila
- 3-4 oz Tomato juice
- light beer
- slice of lemon
- slice of lime
- celery stick
- In a tall glass, rub with the lime slice to wet and dip in salt to rim.
- In a cocktail shaker over ice mix the lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce, fresh horseradish, tequila and tomato juice.
- Pour into a glass and top with beer.
- Garnish with lemon slice, lime slice, and celery stick.