My favorite mouth popping snack from our casual Super Bowl party was these sriracha deviled eggs. They are a spicier, zesty twist on the creamy classic. They make a great party snack because they are easy to make, inexpensive, and a crowd favorite. They also make a delicious, quick breakfast when you are on the go.
- 12 eggs
- 3 tablespoons mayo
- 2 tablespoons greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- juice from 1/2 a lime
- 3-4 teaspoons Sriracha, depending on how hot you like it
- salt and pepper to taste
- minced cilantro for garnish
- Hard boil the eggs. I follow these instructions for perfect eggs every time.
- Once eggs are hard boiled, let cool and remove shells. Cut eggs in half lengthwise and scoop out the yolks, reserving the hard boiled whites.
- In a food processor, mix the egg yolks, mayo, greek yogurt, Dijon mustard, lime juice, sriracha, and salt and pepper until smooth.
- Put the egg mixture into a pastry bag with tip, or you can use a zip-lock bag with the corner cut out. Using the pastry bag, fill the empty egg white cups.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve.