The credit for the inspiration for this curry dip comes from my grandmother. Every time she comes to visit, I beg her to whip up some for snacking along with her signature drink that I've learned to love as well, the G&T. This dip compliments the rest of my casual Super Bowl Sunday menu. I substituted some of the mayo and cream cheese with greek yogurt and added some lemon juice for freshness. The result is a delicious, but light dip that can be served alongside a beautiful tray full of crudite for easy snacking during the big game.
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons mayo
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- juice from half a lemon
- carrots, celery, endives, and cucumbers for dipping
- Mix the first six ingredients in a bowl.
- Serve with a mix of crudites.