As convenient as e-mails are, there is nothing that compares to the hand-written Thank you card and bonus points if that card is hand-made. This watercolor thank you card DIY is easy to do, a fun crafting project for say a girls night, and can be used for just about any occasion.
- A6 notecards (I got mine from Paper Source)
- stamp set
- gold ink pad
- watercolor brushes
- Lay out newspaper.
- Using one or two colors and a very minimal amount of paint, gently paint some swirls and whimsical lines on the front of the card.
- Use lots of water to help the colors blend into one another.
- Let dry. Once dry, using gold ink pad (or other color of your choice) carefully stamp THANKS! on top of the watercolor. You can also try MERCI, OBRIGADO, or GRAZIE for fun.
- The watercolor will warp the cards a bit so to straighten, place them under a heavy text book or other heavy flat object over night.
- Sign, seal, deliver! (and I'm yours!)