I'd like to invite you all to join me at the Outfitted pop-up shopping event this Saturday at the Ulysses Room in DC. Outfitted is a traveling pop-up shop featuring various L.A. designers including Penelope & Coco, Virgo Downtown, Luv AJ, Kova & T, Felicite, and M by Maggnolia. There will be sips and nibbles by Honest Tea, Sprinkles Cupcakes, and a signature cocktail by yours truly!
There will also be a raffle where one winner will receive a half-year supply of Honest Tea and a mystery gift from the shop! Event details below:
- Ulysses Room, 52 O Street NW, Studio 302, Washington DC.
- Saturday, July 27, 2013 from 11:30am - 5:00pm
- Shopping, sips, nibbles, prizes, and more!
- Open to all, but RSVP to email@example.com for priority entry.
And for your perusal, an assortment of my things that caught my eye around the interwebs in the past few weeks.
- This Grilled Potato and Arugula Salad by Love & Lemons look like the perfect dish to wind down the summer with and enjoy at an al fresco dinner.
- I love learning more about the career paths, backgrounds, and inspirations from some of the best creatives, this interview with Paul Hecker on The Design Files is no exception.
- Meg is another creative and entrepreneur I've always admired. Whenever we've chatted or hung out I've left feeling inspired to really take control of my business and make strides. This post was no different and provided some great tips for how to get over a freelance rut. Don't expect work to just come to you people. Get out there and GSD!
- New fall pump? and for only $50 I think so!
- Finally, Odin and I spent a few hours with the sweet and super talented Casie Mace of Whipped Style and Confetti Photography. This sneak peek from the pet shoot came out amazing and only made me want to see the rest. If you need your furbabe (or real babe for that matter) memorialized in photographic form, she is your girl!