Sweet tea vodka is a drink that signifies summer. Some of you may have had it pre-made from a bottle, but this homemade sweet tea vodka is world's above and definitely worth making.
- 2 bags of black tea or mint tea
- 1 tea kettle of boiling water (3 cups of tea total)
- 3 cups classic lemonade
- 2/3 cups vodka
- 2 tablespoons honey
- lemon slices for garnish
- 8 mint sprigs muddled
- Bring water to a boil. Add tea bags and set aside to steep for several hours.
- Let tea cool.
- In a large pitcher, mix the tea, lemonade, honey, and vodka.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with a lemon slice.