No theme to link love this week, just some odd and ends that have been inspiring me lately and a few new (to me) websites to devour.
- I would love to emulate this Farm to Table wedding concept shared by Camille Styles for my wedding. We've already decided on a relaxed country wedding with some gourmet BBQ!
- Similar to the Love Notes I created using celery, these celery art prints are not only beautiful, but simple to recreate (via A Subtle Revelry).
- Nikki pointed out via Twitter that Creative Mornings, an am speaker series geared towards local creative minds, has finally started a DC chapter. Definitely looking forward to attending some in the future.
- It makes sense that one of the two founders of The B Bar, a new shop dedicated to supporting blogger growth, created this helpful post detailing how to create canned responses in gmail and save you oodles of time.
- Roasted garlic is my jam and this roasted garlic hummus by A House in the Hills has me drooling for some.
- Karla's Closet. How did I not know about this blog? Have I been living under a rock for the past few years? Karla pulls together the most inspiring vintage mixed outfits and is even designing her own jewelry collection.
- With Easter around the corner and egg decorating posts all over the place, here is a way to make some eggs you will actually love eating. Spicy Pickled Eggs via the Fresh Exchange.
- This inside look at one of the most truly versatile and inspirational bloggers out there. She does it all.