Now here is your full on romantic, girly girl, Valentine's Day cocktail compared to this one last week. The twist on a French 75 adds a hint of blushing pink with the grapefruit juice the creates the most delicious and festive Valentine's Day drink (or any day drink) out there.
- 1 1/2 ounces gin
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice
- 1 1/2 ounces grapefruit juice
- dash simple syrup
- lemon twist
- In a cocktail shaker over ice, mix gin, lemon juice, grapefruit juice, and simple syrup.
- Strain into a coupe glass or champagne flute.
- Fill the rest of the glass with champagne.
- Garnish with a lemon twist.