This passionfruit margarita is a wishful thinking cocktail. Wishful in that I wish it was summer, the season of warmth and tropical fruits like passionfruit. However, don't think that you can't enjoy this equally in the winter... because I did!
- 1 oz Triple Sec
- 2 oz Tequila
- 3 oz passionfruit nectar
- 1/2 oz lime juice
- lime, lemon, or blood orange slice for garnish (I used blood orange)
- salt for rimming the glass
- Using blood orange slice, wet rim of glass. Dip in salt.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine ice, tequila, triple sec, passionfruit nectar, and lime juice. Shake well.
- Put ice the in rimmed glass.
- Strain drink over top. Garnish with slice or wedge