There is just something so invigorating about the smell of citrus and this DIY citrus honey exfoliating scrub is no exception. I've been using it almost daily in the shower and it leaves my skin smelling fresh and feeling the softest it has been.
- zest from 1 orange
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons course kosher salt or course sea salt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons vitamin E oil
- 2 drops grapefruit essential oil
- In a small bowl mix orange zest, sugar, salt, honey, vitamin E oil, and grapefruit essential oil.
- Once well mixed, use to exfoliate in the shower or a small daub as a facial exfoliator.
- I stored mine for up to a week in a jar in the fridge, but given the ingredients, I'm sure it would last a bit longer.