Happy New Year! This is a refreshing and simple cocktail that will be sure to wow guests with the visually stunning, delicate hibiscus blossoms. I served this on New Year's Eve, however, it can be served year round and would make an elegant dinner party cocktail. See more for ingredients and recipe...
- Champagne, Cava, or Prosecco
- Hibiscus flowers floating in syrup
- Using tongs, place a hibiscus flower in the bottom of each champagne flute.
- Pour approximately 1 teaspoon of syrup into each flute.
- Fill the rest with Champagne.