This Autumn Harvest Thanksgiving cocktail is a blend of all of my favorite fall flavors: pear, spice, apple, vanilla... It will be the perfect palette cleanser after a huge Thanksgiving meal or the perfect precursor to get your culinary juices flowing. See after the jump for ingredients and instruction...
- 1 ounce pear vodka
- 3 ounces spiced apple cider
- 1/2 ounce vanilla simple syrup
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice
- brut champagne
- lemon peel
- thin pear wedge
- In a cocktail shaker over ice, mix vodka, cider, simple syrup, and lemon.
- Pour into a champagne flute.
- Fill the rest of the flute with champagne.
- Garnish with lemon peel and pear wedge.