- 1/2 cup lemonade
- 1/2 cup ginger beer
- 1/2 cup beer (optional, but highly recommended)
- 1 teaspoon rosemary simple syrup
- rosemary sprig for garnish
- lemon slices for garnish
- Mix lemonade, ginger beer, beer, and rosemary simple syrup over ice in a large glass (mason jars work really well too).
- Garnish with rosemary sprig and lemon wedges.
PS. I'm being featured today over at Mimi + Meg sharing with you a few of my favorite hidden and not so hidden treasures of DC in My DC. I had such a great time with this girl and always get the best advice and inspiration from her so make sure to browse around while there!