See after the jump for ingredients and recipe...
- 4 medium red russet potatoes, washed, peeled, and cubed
- 3 medium carrots, washed, peeled, cubed
- 3/4 cup frozen peas
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2-3 tablespoons minced dill, with a sprig extra for garnish
- In a medium sauce pan, place peeled and cut potatoes and carrots. Fill with water and place on medium-high heat. Bring to a boil. Once boiling, reduce heat to medium and cook until potatoes and carrots are just tender.
- Don't overcook or the potatoes and carrots will break apart too much when mixing the salad.
- Within the last minute of cooking the potatoes and carrots, add the peas. Once cooked through drain and set aside to cool.
- Place the minced garlic and olive in a microwave safe bowl and heat for 30 seconds to bring out the fragrance of the garlic and cut the bite.
- Mix Greek yogurt into the garlic and oil. Add the dill and season with salt and pepper.
- Once the potatoes, carrots and peas are cool, mix in the yogurt dressing until all veggies are coated well. Sprinkle remaining dill on top for garnish.