Any who, ingredients and recipe after the jump...
- 1 ounce gin
- 3 ounces carrot juice
- 1 ounce lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon rosemary simple syrup
- dash of Peychaud's bitters
- rosemary sprig for garnish
- To make the rosemary simple syrup: In a small saucepan, heat up 1 1/2 cups water, 1/2 cup sugar until sugar dissolves completely. Throw in several sprigs of rosemary (3-4) and simmer for 5 minutes. Turn off heat and let steep for several hours.
- To make Down the Rabbit Hole: Mix gin, carrot juice, lemon juice, rosemary simple syrup, and peychaud's bitters in cocktail shaker with ice.
- Strain into glass.
- Garnish with rosemary skewer. Enjoy!