Ingredients and recipe after the jump...
- 1 oz vodka
- 2 oz tomato juice
- 2 oz lemonade
- dash of Worcestershire sauce
- dash of hot sauce (Tabasco works well)
- dash of celery salt
- dash of pepper
- lemon wedge (for garnish)
- blue cheese stuffed olives
- half sour pickles, cut into pieces
- Mix vodka, tomato juice, lemonade, Worcestershire sauce, and hot sauce in a shaker.
- Season with celery salt and pepper.
- Serve in a glass over ice.
- Garnish with lemon wedge and pickles and olives on a skewer.