Ingredients and recipe after the jump...
- Pasta (I often use orzo)
- olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- peas (frozen or fresh)
- basil, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat large pot of water with a dash of salt for pasta.
- While water is heating, in separate pot, heat olive oil over medium-low heat. Add garlic and briefly saute until fragrant.
- Reduce temperature even lower and add peas. Heat until peas are defrosted and heated all the way through.
- Once pasta is cooked and drained, add to garlic/ pea mix. Drizzle some olive oil over top.
- Sprinkle minced basil, salt and pepper to season. Enjoy!