See ingredients and recipe after the jump....
- Hard cider (such as Woodchuck)
- Apple slice (for garnish)
- Pour equal parts stout (Guinness) and hard cider in a Collin's glass.
- Garnish with apple slice.
- Enjoy your Irish Snakebite, but beware, after a bit the venom is lethal.
The other cocktail that didn't go over as well as its namesake.. the Trojan Horse, coke mixed with Guinness. I love coke and I love Guinness, but please don't mix the two for me.
How were y'all's St. Patty's weekends? Did you make any Guinness cocktail or even Irish cocktails for that matter?