|Source: Harper's Bazaar|
Edited by: Collette Osuna of Statements in Fashion
How absolutely amazing has the weather been in your neck of the woods? It has been sunny skies and warm temps these past few days in Michigan, and I have to say… “it’s about time.” We seriously dodged the Winter bullet, and I’m hoping for smooth, warm sailing from here on out. After all, it is Michigan (it could be snowing as I type this).
Spring is a wonderful time of year, not just for the warmer temps, but as a time for renewal, to clean out the old and replace with the new. Renew your closets sisters and brothers! Do a major closet cleaning and see what new spring inspired pieces you can add to your collection. I am adoring the sweet pastel colors I see everywhere! This weeks links are chock full of variety from DIY’s, men’s fashion, Fashion In Detroit, what’s in your makeup bag? and more. I loved reading through this weeks links… awesome blog posts friends! Have a wonderful month… Flip flops and tanks tops friends!
THE IFB WEEKLY ROUNDUP: LINKS À LA MODE: MARCH 15TH
- Brunette Blogging: Article about popular items amongst bloggers
- Bugwear: Oh Lord, Won’t You Buy Me…A Glitzy New Wardrobe?
- Buy Any Means Necessary: Fashion in Detroit 2012
- Chic Stay at Home: Wearing Floral Prints for the Timid
- Designed by Ann: Some practical tips for creating an identity for your blog
- Es Toyaqui: What was your blogging style like this time exactly one year ago?
- Fashioned by Love: Tips on getting the most out of special sales and collaborations
- Julip Made: Spring beauty trends to try including: bright lips, & natural waves.
- Little Miss Makeup: In my kit: Over 30 kg of makeup and counting!
- Modly Chic: Fashion Inspiration I Gleaned from Watching Jane By Design!
- Romeo Style: Men Style: Q&A with Photographer & Videographer Glen Graham
- Suckers 4 Sequins: Kate Spade Inspired DIY: Glitter Pumps and Clutch
- Shrimp Salad Circus: Why I’m Saying Goodbye to Pinterest (For Now)
- So Much to Smile About: Pastel Pants: Two Ways
- Styladelica: My first step towards ombre hair…
- The Chic Sheet: Work wear For Real Women… Celine Fall 2012
- The Classic Woman: Kate Middleton: A Classic Woman in the Making
- The Merchant Project: What works for my body type
- The Window Shopper: DIY gold studded collar blouse. Cheap & chic!
- Think Incognito: A beautiful journey through the history of Cartier.