- 1 large pomelo, cut in half, scoop out wedges, and squeeze excess juice
- handful of mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons raw sugar
- 1/2 ounce lime juice per rink
- 1 ounce rum per drink
- 2 ounce freshly squeezed pomelo juice
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed orange juice
- In shaker, muddle mint leaves and sugar.
- Add in pomelo wedges and muddle some more. Mix in lime juice, rum, pomelo juice, and orange juice.
- Shake and pour over ice.
- Garnish with citrus wedge and enjoy!
PS. I'm guest posting today over at The NOW Stylebook about one super stylish lady so go check it out!