|Source: Vmac+Cheese, Jess LC via Apartment Therapy|
I haven't done a link love post in a while, but man is the blog world full of goodness. Some of these I've been sitting on for a bit, but enjoy.
- Apartment Therapy recapped their top tours of 2011 and October seemed to be an especially awesome month (and not just because my b-day and Halloween).
- Alex shared a partial reveal of her Chicago apartment making me all the more excited to see the full reveal.
- In the spirit of resolutions and healthy eating: Victoria's Simple Bean Salad, Grapefruit Brûlée, and Bon Appetit's Food Lover's Cleanse.
- Grace posted one of the most helpful posts on blogging and blog resolutions that I think applies to us all.
- If you are a type nerd like me, check out this article on 50 fonts every designer should download.
- And finally a list of amazing blogs that I've just discovered. Seriously, there is some talent out there: So Much To Smile About, Savvy Home (via Victoria's BTS series), Fash n Chips, Note to Self, A House in the Hills, and My Style Pill.
Happy weekend friends!