- With regards to scheduling and any other blog related question you could think of, Victoria put together one bomb guest series, Mini Alt Week. Topics include: growing your blog community, photography, curating great content, design, collaborations, and miscellaneous stuff.
- Danielle's GORGEOUS, light, and airy apartment featured in RUE, is providing me with much needed inspiration and motivation to freshen up my place.
- Speaking of apartment freshening, Alex gave a great roundup of what accessories to add to a new apartment.
- Irene is only giving me more reasons to drink wine with her roundup of cork DIY's.
- Seared scallops and sangria... this recipe/ post is making me miss summer.
- Although my Euro trip isn't until this coming August, Grace's Paris Style series has me wishing it were tomorrow.
- Cheap, cute shoes... yes, please, and thank you! And the last ones are a perfect example of how neon can work in the winter.
Monday, January 23, 2012
Another productive week in blogging, for others, not exactly myself. I promise to start getting back to regular scheduled programing. Here are some of the awesome happenings:
Labels: link love