So many pretty and yummy things on the interwebs this week especially with the holidays coming up:
- Blair continually inspires, but she knocked it out of the park with this Tahoe look book, which is providing me with lots of cold weather inspiration.
- Thanksgiving is around the corner and I've been tasked with planning the menu this year both Lesley and Kelly have given me some delicious ideas to think about.
- Speaking of food, got left over pumpkin to use? Try any of these mouthwatering pumpkin recipes.
- I always start to think about ballet and the Nutcracker this time of year and the Coveteur's inside peak at the costume studios of National Ballet of Canada was jaw-dropping. The amount of pointe shoes they go through a year is amazing. Shoes don't last more than 8 hours.
- Two new amazing blogs I only discovered this past week have given me both party inspiration and a million gift ideas. These are both talented ladies that I'm definitely excited to read more from.
- Need holiday party shoes? Look no further than here, here, here, and here.
In the spirit of the holidays, I'm hosting a holiday essentials GIVEAWAY with must-haves from Zgallerie so check it out!