The roundup or pretties and yummies that have been catching my eye this week:
- I'm sure you have all heard already, but Jamie's new Furbish location opened and the store's vignettes are completely inspiring and fresh. This was my favorite!
- I know fall is winding down quickly, but I am trying to relish every moment of it and Alaina's recap pretty much captures all the reasons why I love fall.
- Dogs can make any costume adorable and hilarious. This post had me laughing all week.
- A few super scrumptious classic fall recipes that I definitely need to make before the season ends: Sabra's pumpkin bread and Emily's caramel corn.
- Speaking of eating, this week I am on a healthy foods cleanse inspired by Victoria and Sabra. We'll see how long I can last.
- Now that Halloween is over, and holiday season is upon us, wouldn't this make a simple, inexpensive Thanksgiving centerpiece?