- Olive Oil
- Goat neck
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 eggplant, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 2 cups chicken stock
- dash honey or maple syrup
- dallop of Greek yogurt
- handful of pomegranate seeds
- Heat the olive oil on high in a dutch oven. Brown the goat on all sides and remove from pot.
- Saute onion and eggplant until onion is translucent and eggplant is browned. Add the tomatoes, garlic, and spices at the end.
- Pour in wine and stock. Bring to a boil. Then reduce to a simmer and add in goat.
- Simmer until liquid is reduced by at least a third or until reaches desired thickness.
- Serve with dollop of Greek yogurt and sprinkle with pomegranate seeds.
PS. Remember to enter my ZGallerie holiday entertaining essentials GIVEAWAY to get ready for cocktail party season!