- 2 pie pumpkins, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 1/4 cup honey
- cumin, teaspoon
- salt and pepper
- 6-8 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 cup cream
- Preheat the oven to 400 Fahrenheit.
- In a roasting pan, mix the pumpkin, honey, garlic, onion, cumin, and salt and pepper.
- Roast for approximately 40-50 minutes until tender.
- Blend roasted pumpkin mixture in blender, slowly adding stock. Once it has reached the consistency you want, add the cream.
- Reheat on the stove top. Salt and pepper as needed.
- Serve with a dollop of creme fraiche on top!
PS. Anyone ever experience technical difficulties with Twitter? I FINALLY decided to give in and get an account. Within 3 hours of getting it, my account was "suspended" for no reason. Has anyone ever experienced this? #FreeJulipMade c/o Vmacandcheese!