- 8 figs, sliced in quarters
- burrata cheese, sliced
- 1/2 pomegranate, seeded and reserve juice for dressing
- olive oil, dash
- red wine vinegar, dash
- salt and pepper for tasting
- Lightly brown figs under the broiler for a few minutes. You can serve them raw too, but I like the caramelizing effect this has.
- Mix the figs, arugula, pomegranate seeds, and burrata in a large bowl.
- Splash a dash of olive oil, red wine vinegar, and the leftover pomegranate juice on top of the salad.
- Salt and pepper for taste and toss.