It is now less than 1 month to my 25th birthday and I felt that to add a little motivation for me to finish my list, I ought to post what remains to be accomplished.
2. Get a mani/pedi with my mom.
3. Finish paying off student loans.
|Canoeing with a herding dog in a river full of ducks and other boats... an exercise in balance.|
6. Get up to date on all annual doctors appointments (maybe even get my eyes checked out because the Boy swears I'm blind).
8. Take a bubble bath with wine, candles, and good book included. Not yet, but I did give the tub a good scrub this weekend in preparation.
10. Sign up for PMI online training course so I can become a P(i)MP.
11. Bake a loaf of bread (wait till Fall so it's cooler).
13. Watch three Oscar Best Picture winners.
14. Get the apartment to the point where it can be photographed and photograph it.
15. Upgrade camera to a non- point and shoot (hint hint for b-day present!).
16. Once student loans are paid off, set a new savings plan including goals for a condo down payment and opening a Roth IRA(way down the road, but it's never too early for planning).
17. Host a girls night in at my place. Not yet, but I planned it here.
18. Go hiking in Shenandoah or Great Falls with Odin and the Boy.
|One of my most recent projects... DIY'd studded pumps.|
20. Sew more starting with a cute new summer dress.
Overall I've completed 10 items, started 5 items and have 9 items yet to start. I'd say not bad, but you can bet I'll be a busy girl this month. I am of the belief that it is not just your birth DAY, but your birth MONTH so this also means it is time to start wishlisting! Are you of the same birthday month belief or do you stick to the 1 day a year, selfless dealio?