In four months exactly from today I'll be turning 25... a quarter of a century. Now I'm not one to freak out about age or getting old, but I do like to reflect back on what I've accomplished and what I am hoping to do in the next stage of my life. Today, however, is less of an introspective and more of a fun list of things that have been rolling around in my head, but that I'm finally putting to (virtual) paper as a to-do list before I turn 25. In true Julie-OCD form, you'll see I've added at least one or two tasks that I've already started or accomplished, because I always put things on my list that I've already done just for the sake of getting to cross them off!
1. Start and maintain a blog.
|In fun colors like Essie's Braziliant collection.|
2. Get a mani/pedi with my mom.
3. Finish paying off student loans.
4. Go kayaking or canoeing at Jack's in Georgetown with the Boy.
|Rosemary Berry Gin Fiz via.|
6. Get up to date on all annual doctors appointments (maybe even get my eyes checked out because the Boy swears I'm blind).
7. Set up a DC blogger meet up... any DC gals interested?
8. Take a bubble bath with wine, candles, and good book included.
10. Sign up for PMI online training course so I can become a P(i)MP.
13. Watch three Oscar Best Picture winners.
|Wish I could paint and wish it looked like this via.|
15. Upgrade camera to a non- point and shoot (hint hint for b-day present!).
16. Once student loans are paid off, set a new savings plan including goals for a condo down payment and opening a Roth IRA(way down the road, but it's never too early for planning).
17. Host a girls night in at my place.
18. Go hiking in Shenandoah or Great Falls with Odin and the Boy.
19. Finish five projects on my DIY list (one down, 4 to go).
20. Sew more starting with a cute new summer dress.
21. Buy/ make personal stationary and write a letter to my grams and aunt.
22. Go watch a professional soccer game with my Dad, either to the game or to a bar to watch.
23. Spend more time with Luna and Odin.
24. Set up creative workspace in apartment and start painting/ drawing again.
25. Go to Jose Andres' America Eats Tavern pop up restaurant with the Boy for our SIXTH anniversary!
What do you hope to accomplish before your next birthday? Did you or do you have a 25 before 25 list?