|Excited for cocktail time... mojitos with fresh mint!|
|Cedar plank grilled shrimp...|
|Trying out my new popsicle molds with some Blackberry Prosecco popsicles.|
|Taking a bread making class with Kevin at Sur la Table.|
|Hanz and Franz before a DMB concert. Yes we named the Tiki men.|
2) I can never take the first item off the shelf while shopping. In my mind too many people have probably touched it and for example if chips, crushed the chips... I know I'm crazy.
|In a little town called Sintra, west of Lisbon.|
4) I get wayyy to competitive with board games and sometimes excuse myself from the game. It may have something to do with being the youngest.
|Junior year 80's party.|
5) Kevin and I met freshman year of college at the Cornell men's and women's soccer team pre-season party playing beer pong (classy I know...).
6) I can't pronounce the word rural.
7) I have trouble sharing food and when giving the Boy or others taste of something, will subconsciously pull the fork or icecream away at the last second. I'll blame that on being the youngest too...
|Stephanie of The Merry Way, Kelly of Kelly & Tiramisu, and Amy of Brushed Satin.|
|Victoria of Vmac & Cheese, Tamuna of A Journey to Style, Kelly of Classically Eclectic, Dawn of The Alternative Wife, Alex of Things That Sparkle (congrats on the engagement!), Sabra of The Lonely Wife Project, Nicole of Frankie Hearts Fashion, Olivia of Casually Defined, Naomi of Design Manifest, and Alena of Oh Its Just Perfect.|
I hope you all have a fabulous Memorial Day Weekend!