I am so excited to be here today sharing my five entertaining essentials. I use every holiday as an excuse to entertain (Valentine's Day & New Years). I love to throw little dinner parties at my house and have narrowed it down to the most important pieces to have!
1. Basic White Napkins. You can use ribbon or napkin rings to make them match the occasion!
2. A set of dishes that are neutral enough to go with anything. These are the ones I have. Again they are a little boring, but so versatile!
3. Glass vases that can easily be wrapped in ribbon, or left plain. No matter how you do it, flowers are the most important component of a beautiful dinner table!
4. All different sizes of serving trays. The worst thing is serving food on a too small / too big plate. Options are important.
5. Last, and maybe most importantly a couple yards of inexpensive fabric to use as a tablecloth. This way, you can match it perfectly to the decor of the party and, you can toss it when the night is over! And best of all, it packs a big punch!
Here is my Valentine's Day dinner table draped in a pink, sheer, herringbone fabric I got for $7.