Speaking of which, below is a little moody mood board for her and her bf's new apartment bedroom.
|1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12|
- Stain current nightstands and dresser with TV on top a darker shade to match new headboard (or paint them in a fun bright color).
- Add mirrored door wardrobe to store your extra clothes and add space to room via mirrors. Once you have this, get rid of clothes rack and chest. Or use chest for other storage and spray paint a bright fun color.
- Paint current armoire a fun bright color and line the plexi doors with a printed paper using Modge-Podge.
- I'd leave the lampshades white, but line them with a fun printed paper to match the armoire (like I did with the lamp I showed you, DIY for this coming soon).
- Get suspension rack for bikes to create floor space.
- Have your favorite photo by J blown up and framed for wall.
PS. Btdubs, thanks to the ever so lovely, testosterone and/ or 'roids pumped "gentleman" on the other team who gave me a bone bruise and rendered me a gimp today wearing "sensible" shoes because I can't fit my ankle into "insensible" hot pumps.