|Spicy Peanut Noodle Salad|
- Veggies, diced (I used onion and green pepper here, but really anything works... red pepper, bok choy, carrots, edamame, etc...)
- Noodles (any kind, but I find thinner, longer kinds that entangle the veggies better so you get more in each bite)
- Trader Joe's Asian Style Peanut Vinaigrette (I also make a home made Spicy Tahini Vinaigrette when I am out of the TJ's)
- Add ins- Sometimes I like to add in sesame seeds, peanuts, or scallions for extra flavor and crunch.
- Prep veggies.
- Saute veggies in peanut oil or vegetable oil, adding in order of cook time.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles according to directions on box. Drain.
- When noodles and veggies are fully cooked, mix together in large bowl with vinaigrette.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds, peanuts, or scallions.
|BBQ Pork and Spicy Peanut Noodle Salad.|